Saturday, December 31, 2005

:: Do It Anyway ::


People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered,
Foorgive them anyway
If u are kind, people may accuse you of selfish ulterior motives,
Be kind anyway
If u are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies,
Succeed anyway
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you,
Be honest anyway
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight,
Build it anyway
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jeolous,
Be happy anyway
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow,
Do good anyway
Give the world your best, and it never be enough,
Give the world your best anyway
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God
It was NEVER between you and them anyway



****************************************************
I'd read this poem at RnD board, originally by Mother Teresha. As it inspired me a lot, past here and share with others lah..
me : k ayu ke tampal sajak ni
k ayu : tak lah, en zulham
(oppsss... boss rupanya ;) )

and this is the last entry for this year.
Buddy, It's end of 2005 and lets pray for the better year ahead :).
Chooowww....

3 comments:

philtaft5863 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

seroja said...

It's Do It

Have you ever figured out,
It is not a question that comes about,
When you just want to do it,
You do,
Nothing interferes or stops you!

Then why not let others do it to?
What are were all going to do?

If by chance,
You do not understand,
Let me lead you gently with my hand,
Guide you to the place where it all began.

By this time it may sound funny,
I remember my first and it was with honey.

I poured it on,
And it spread all over,
I just could wait until I could devour it.

I waited until I could stand it no more,
I stood there in the kitchen,
My knees were trembling and eyes were twitching,
As I saw what I was about to eat,
The picture of delight,
I softly watched it in the light.

Oh, how peanut butter and jelly
Is augmented with honey!

Ronald A. Mac Arthur

Kayzem said...

En seroja, lama menyepi ;)..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...